Thursday, September 1, 2011

At Heart ~

In reality we are all One of a Kind! What we envision, interpret, create, all speaks to who we are at heart. I find this to be true in all facets of our lives... Wether it is by design or happen chance. What I hope to share with you through this blog are my unique designs. I do not use patterns, for me they are just too fussy... I like to do what I call “Seat of the pants Design” a little of this and a little of that turn it around a couple of times and voila!! I love to crochet baby blankets~ my 75 yr old mom looks and says~ “eh, crochet just doesn’t do any thing for me any more”. What’s funny is she keeps at her chair a cotton blanket I crocheted for her several years ago and she covers her legs with it every night~ why? Because as she says “It’s perfect” she absolutely loves it That means everything to me~ While I am here visiting I will snap a picture and share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment